Things To Do
The Manor rents to groups, one group per rental. There are 10 bedrooms and 10 baths, perfect for large parties.
Directly across the street from the historic Tudor House, home to the finest entertainment in the mountains.
Built in 1926, opened in 1929 as The Arrowhead Club of The Pines. The Manor, then called The Market was home to many of the guests through her historic life.